- Optional waterproof kerb provides flexibility at site as the kerb and skylight can be installed at the same time before the roof covering.
- The simple click-fit frame means no fiddly trims and a fast precision fit, every time.
- A combination of 4mm and 6mm stepped units delivers up to 34dB noise reduction making the room nice and quiet.
- Fully insulated frame with ‘Warm Frame’ Technology means the Skylight has a u-value of 1.2.
- Distinctive frameless glass and slim aluminium surrounds give the Ultrasky Flat Skylight a stunning contemporary look.
- Available in Grey, Black and White as standard colours or any RAL or special colour means you can match the skylight with the windows and doors of the property.
Ultrasky Flat Skylight’s frameless glass maximises light into the room below. The fully insulated click- fit frame provides both thermal efficiency and an easy installation.
Quickest installation time:
- Simple click-fit frame
- Waterproof kerb provides seal to skylight
- One step installation process for kerb and frame
Unbeatable range of design options:
- Bespoke sizes available
- Grey, black and white standard colours
- Available in any RAL or special colour
- Available in Clear and Blue glass options.
Unique click-fit installation:
- Precision click-fit installation process for quick fitting first time, every time
- No fiddly trims
- 50% faster to fit than other roof lights
- Welded kerb and skylight can be installed together saving time
Unbeatable noise reduction:
- Noise reducing glass
- Combination of 4mm and 6mm stepped units delivers up to 34dB noise reduction
Fully insulated core:
- Fully insulated frame with Warm Frame technology
- Optional thermally efficient kerb available
- Overall U-value of 1.2
Distinctive frameless glass:
- Edge to edge glass for a contemporary look
- Fineline plasterboard trim for a neat internal finish
- Slim aluminium surround blends seamlessly with glass
Sitting flush with the internal plasterboard, the Ultrasky Flat Skylight looks frameless from the inside, giving the room a bright open roof feel.
The fully insulated frame with ‘Warm Frame’ technology combined with noise reducing glass means that Ultrasky Flat Skylight blocks out noise from the outside and is unrivalled in thermal efficiency.
The Ultrasky Flat Skylight’s simple pre-assembled design and unique click-fit installation process allows precision fit and is up to 50% faster than other flat roof lights, saving you time on site.
1 Edge to Edge glass for a contemporary look
2 Fineline plasterboard trim for a neat internal finish
3 Slim aluminium surround blends seamlessly with glass
4 Fully insulated frame with Warm Frame technology
5 Click-fit clips for quick fitting first time, every time
6 Noise reducing glass reduces noise by up to 34db
7 Double seal gasket with high compression, so seal won’t degrade over time
The optional kerb is factory assembled and delivered in one piece to minimise time on site. The kerb has a chambered construction for superior thermal performance and rigidity and contains self aligning internal reinforcement to attach the flat skylight for a faster fit.
The kerb is welded to be watertight so you can fit the skylight and waterproof the roof at a later date.
It’s optimal 4 degree pitch has been set for:
- Compliance with Building Regulations.
- Prevention of puddles forming, which can stain or mark the glazing.
- Ensuring maximum ‘flex’, or weight-bearing capability, is accounted for.
1 4° pitch for optimum performance
2 Weathering tape for double waterproofing on joints
3 Self-aligning internal reinforcement for fast installation
4 Tilt fillet for optimum membrane run off
5 Fully welded mitred frame means you can install the skylight and waterproof it later
The highly thermally efficient glazing will help reduce heat loss and noise pollution, whilst letting the maximum amount of light enter your room. Glass outer layer – 6mm Toughened Opti Neutral / 16mm Argon filled cavity with warm edge spacer. Glass inner layer – 4mm or 6mm (size of skylight dependent) high performance low E toughened. Glass U-value 1.0. Clear Glass G-value 0.5, blue glass G-Value 0.3. Noise reducing capabilities up to 34dB.
The Ultrasky Flat Skylight is designed around maximum uninterrupted sight lines and is available in a number of square or rectangular sizes ranging from 600mm x 600mm and going up to 2500mm in length (dependent on dimensions, see price list).
Externally available in Black RAL 9005 at 60% gloss, White RAL 9003at 80% gloss and Grey RAL 7016 at 30% gloss for a great look on any build.
Bespoke colours available on request.
Bespoke Colours Available On Order.
The simple click-fit frame means no fiddly trims and a fast precision fit, every time.
If you choose not to use the Ultraframe insulated kerb, you can use a timber kerb.
The kerb width must be a maximum size of 80mm.
The minimum height of the kerb must be 150mm at it’s lowest point. The kerb must have a pitch of 4°