THERMALLY BROKEN INSIDE AND OUT
Unrivalled thermal performance:
- Thermally broken inside and out
- Thermally insulated eaves rail
- Fully insulated aluminium undercladding
- Supplied with a range of high performance glazing
Least bars for better views:
- 25% less bars than conventional glazed roofs
- Superior bar and ridge strength for larger panes of glass
- No bulky radius ends
- Neat internal finish at radius end
Quickest assembly time:
- No drilling or cutting required
- 25% less bars for a faster fit
- Easy and quick to glaze
Strongest lantern on the market:
- Maximum size 4M x 5.85M
- UK’s strongest ridge with an IXX value of 2,226k for fewer bars and larger spans
Watertight in winds up to 130mph:
- Less bars, less potential points of failure
- Sturdiest, most durable gaskets and glazing stops
- Proven to have 75% less call backs than competitors
Unbeatable range of design options:
- Bespoke colours to match doors, windows and decor
- Available PVCu and Aluminium inside and out
Strength, Warmth and Maximum Light
1 Insulated End Caps
2 Thermally Seperated Top Cap Clips
3 High Performance Ridge Thermal Breaks
4 Insulated Glazing Support Trims
5 Thermally Broken Eaves Rails
6 Thermally Broken Under Cladding
Strength, Warmth and Maximum Light. Performance Engineering
Ultrasky’s Stormshield Protection
1 Waterproof glazing compression trims
2 Ridge end weathering seats
3 Secure fit radius end covers
The highly thermally efficient glazing options will help reduce heat loss and noise pollution, whilst letting the desired amount of light into any room.
A roof vent will let in the fresh air – roof vents are available with a manual opener, automatic opener or an automatic opener with rain sensor and temperature control. Roof vents only available in selected sizes and colours.
KEY PRODUCT INFORMATION
Rectangular double ended lanterns, with a width up to 4m and a length up to 5.8m*. 25 degree fixed pitch to all four sides, with a thermally broken aluminium ridge body.
Low profile eaves rail (no gutter) designed to be fitted with oversailing 24mm double glazed units (which can be supplied with the Lantern).
Ultrasky is designed around maximum uninterrupted sight lines – glazing bar numbers are reduced (or can be added if you prefer) and the ridge board and hub ends are as unobtrusive as possible.
The thermal performance has been optimised to make it suitable for extensions in domestic properties. Typical U value with 1.2 glass for a 1m wide x 2m long lantern is 1.4 W/m2K.
HOW TO MEASURE
A timber kerb of 150mm high x 70mm wide (not supplied) must be fitted around the opening in the flat roof – the weatherproofing membrane laps onto the top face of the kerb. IMPORTANT: SET OUT DIMENSIONS ARE ALWAYS MEASURED TO EXTERNAL FACE OF KERB
ULTRA INSTALLER SCHEME
If you are an advocate of Ultraframe’s quality products and are passionate about customer service then we’d love for you to become an Approved Ultra Installer.