8 OUT OF 10 HOMEOWNERS PREFER ULTRAROOF VS LEADING COMPETITORS*
The lightest tiled conservatory roof available, Ultraroof is both easy and fast to fit with an unrivalled quality finish.
Ultraroof is a cost effective, simple to fit pre-packaged tiled conservatory roof kit that is perfect for the replacement of tired conservatory roofs or new-build extensions.
8 out of 10 homeowners prefer Ultraroof*:
- Full length glass panels
- No tie bar – ever
- Internal pelmet and external soffit for lighting
- Highly authentic tile finish
- Slimline hips and ridge cappings
- *Based on overall looks – Survey conducted Feb 2019 with 64 UK homeowners.
The lightest tiled roof on the market:
- Weighs only 38kg/m² lighter than any other solid roof
- Designed by conservatory specialists Ultraframe, to replace existing conservatory roofs
- Lightweight panels are cut to size and easy to manoeuvre
Unrivalled thermal performance:
- U-Value of 0.17 as standard
- Option to reduce to 0.13 if required
- Complete warm roof system with no cold bridging
- Fully insulated 380mm structural beam
Independently and fully fire tested:
- The complete, assembled Ultraroof structure was fire tested in 2017 by Warringtonfire
- Ultraroof is fire rated as B-roof according to EN 13501-5:2016
- Ultraroof is fire rated as AC according to BS476-3:2004
Faster to fit than any other solid roof:
- Supplied in panels of 12 tiles, pre-cut to size. No cutting required on site
- Integrated full height glass panels for faster glazing
- Key components labelled in sequence for an easy fit
- 3 simple structural components: beams, SIPs ridge
No tie-bar ever:
- Superior strength for larger designs
- 4M spans for bi-folds without extra support
- Can be used for builds up to 6.7m by 5m (Georgian)
- Nasa satellite data used to precision engineer every roof for wind and snow loads
What Makes Up an Ultraroof?
1 Authentic looking replica tiles
2 Fully insulated ridge
3 Slimline aluminium hip and ridge cappings
4 Fully insulated box beam eliminates the risk of condensation
5 Full length glazing panels
6 Structural insulation panels
7 Breathable waterproof membrane
8 The beam is strong enough to support large spans of bi-folds
New Ultraroof Ridge Assembly
1 New Preset Insulated Ridge
2 ‘I’ Beam Edged Panels – For Increased Projections
3 New Simplified Glazing Bar Attachment – For Faster Glazing
4 External Panel Clips – No Battening Needed
1 Powder coated tile starter support
2 UltraTile in 3 colours
3 High performance breathable water proofing under layer
4 Ultrapanel, 0.17W/m2 ºC
5 Integrated Marley Classic gutter system
6 OSB/3 Boards -Suitable for load bearing applications in humid conditions
WANT TO GIVE ULTRAROOF A TRY?
If you would like to start selling Ultraroof, please fill in the short form below and one of the Ultraframe team will be in touch shortly.
Some error has occured.