Job Type: Full Time – Permanent
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm & Friday 8:00am – 3:15pm
Holidays: 28 days per year including bank holidays (7-10 days Christmas & New Year shut-down)
Pension: You will be automatically enrolled into our workplace pension scheme, however you have the option to opt out.
Immediate start available
Premier Roof Systems Ltd was formed in 2011 as a manufacturer/supplier of glazed conservatory systems to the local double glazing trade in the North East of England. As a company we have grown year on year, continuously adding to our product range including market leading solid conservatory roofs and aluminium skylights. As part of our growth plans we now supply nationally throughout England, Scotland and Wales. At Premier Roof Systems we are always looking to the future and as a company we know that our employees and the team we build are crucial to the successful growth of our company.
If you’re looking to be part of an ambitious organisation which has continuous future growth plans then we could have a great opportunity for you. Premier Roof Systems are looking for a “Production Operative/Driver” to join our team. The primary requirement of this role will be to work on our factory floor assisting in the manufacturing process of a range of conservatory roof systems. As part of the role you will also be required to drive our company vehicles when necessary to various areas of the UK delivering our products. You will report to management/supervisors who will be there to help and support you in any way possible.
- As the role requires driving company vehicles; it is essential that the candidate has a full and clean UK driving licence. There is a minimum age requirement of 25 years old, due to our vehicle fleet insurance policy and the candidate should also be comfortable driving long wheelbase/luton vans.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work as part of a team as well as on an individual basis and must be conscientious of working to a high standard and towards required deadlines.
- A reasonable level of physical fitness will be necessary due to the nature of the role.
- Must be comfortable working with power tools and following instruction both written and verbally.
- Experience within the construction/double-glazing industry, especially with conservatory roofs would be preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
Please send/attach a copy of your CV with a covering letter for the attention of “Premier Roof Systems – Recruitment”:
- via email: email@example.com
- by post: Premier Roof Systems, Unit 8 Tyne Point Industrial Estate, Shaftesbury Avenue, Jarrow, Tyne and Wear, NE32 3UP
- or use the following online form: