Deliver Your Products Safe and On Time
Premier Roof Systems offer a nationwide delivery service. Deliveries may be chargeable depending on the location of the delivery address and the value of the order. Delivery charges are calculated on each individual order.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inform us of the delivery address either at the time of quotation or at some point before a signed order form has been sent to us to allow us to include this within the price.
- The customer should state a requested delivery date and time on their signed order form. We will always endeavour to meet the customers preferred delivery requirement, however deliveries are booked on a first come first serve basis and therefore if we are unable to commit to the requested delivery date we will contact the customer and offer alternative options.
- The customer's requested delivery date is ONLY valid if a written confirmation has been provided by us. The customer should keep a copy of the written confirmation for their records.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure there is appropriate access for the delivery vehicle so that off-loading of the goods can be carried out in a safe and efficient manner. Our driver is only responsible for passing the goods from the vehicle, the customer must ensure there are adequate numbers of personnel to take delivery.
- If payment on delivery has been agreed, the driver will be under instruction to take payment before he is permitted to part with any goods. Should payment not be available as per agreement we will have no option but to return the goods back to our premises.
- A delivery note must be signed by the customer upon receipt of the goods which we will keep for our records.
- Should the customer notice any items are missing, incorrect or damaged then they should contact us immediately to resolve the matter. Should this issue be a fault of our company we will always aim to find a solution to resolve the matter as soon as we possibly can to cause as little disturbance as possible to the customer. If an issue be due to a fault of the customer we will always aim to help provide a solution which is convenient to the customer however a reasonable time-scale must be expected as we would need to organise this based around our other deliveries and employee tasks.
- Although we will always aim for deliveries to be with our customers within a reasonable time-scale of the requested delivery time, we cannot anticipate unforeseen circumstances which may affect this such as problems with the vehicle, traffic issues etc. We recommend as best practice to request the goods are delivered in advance of the date which the work is due to commence.
- We are aware that sometimes things don’t always go according to plan and there may be times when the customer needs to change their delivery date at short notice. Should this be the case we would ask that we are given as much notice as possible. If a new delivery date is to be requested the customer must be aware that it will still be based on a first come first serve basis however a member of our team will advise of the earliest delivery time available if required.
- As a company our storage space is valuable to us, we are prepared to store customers products in our premises for a period of up to 2 weeks from the date of the originally agreed delivery date, however the customer must make arrangements to take possession of the goods within this period of time otherwise there will be a storage charge incurred which will be calculated in advance and submitted to the customer to allow them to make a decision regarding this.
- An invoice may be raised at the date of the originally planned delivery/collection date and payment terms will still be expected to be adhered to.
- Should we make a delivery as per agreement but the customer is unable or unwilling to take delivery without giving us any previous notice we will return the product back to our premises however if a re-delivery is required at a later date, this will be chargeable and will be calculated on an individual basis. The customer does have the option of organising collection of the goods.
- The customer does not have the right to any financial or manual compensation due to any inconvenience caused as a result of issues concerning the delivery process.